MedPro USA understands how parents feel worried when they don’t have reliable, knowledgeable, and trustworthy nursing staffs at home with their medically fragile children. We strive to recruit and maintain a qualified nursing staffs with the skills, attitude, and energy to practice family-centered home care. We provide an effective orientation and close supervision coupled with ongoing staff development sessions and continuing supportive discussions about the handling of difficult and challenged situations. We have very satisfied and proud Private Duty Nursing RNs, LVNs, and other medical professionals whom to be MedPro USA family members.
WHY CHOOSE US?
- Are you afraid to leave your house worrying that your child may not get the quality care from the nursing staff while you are gone?
- Are you worried that your child’s private duty nurse does not pay close attention to your child’s needs?
- Do you have a concern that your child’s nurse does not arrive on time or no show all of sudden so you may not be able to go to your work?
- Are you worried that your child’s nurse does not have proper nursing care knowledge and technique to provide quality care to your child?
MedPro USA Health Services has very caring, dedicated, hard-working, reliable, and trustworthy nursing staffs who will soon to be one of your child’s favorite caregiver in his/her heart.
- Ventilator Care
- Premature Infant Care
- Pediatrics and Adolescents
- Tracheostomy Care
- G-Tubes Care
- Apnea Monitors
- Oxygen Therapy
- Wound Care
- Catheter Care
- Pain Management
- Management of Diseases
For more information about MedPro USA’s Pediatric Care (Private Duty Nursing) services, please contact our office at 713-859-2114, complete our contact form [HERE] or use our online patient referral form [HERE].